Senior Actuarial Analyst, Consumer Insurance
You will play a key part in the pricing and planning function of Aetna International (AI). AI has ambitious expansion plans, with the acquisition last year of one major domestic South East Asian insurer and further plans in the pipeline and so we expect the actuarial function to expand and grow in response to this creating further opportunities in the future.
Reporting into the Actuarial Manager for consumer business, you will be responsible for technical analysis supporting the EMEA and APAC regions. You will also play a key part supporting central development projects, business planning, experience monitoring and M&A activities.
You will leverage strong technical and analytical skills to develop pricing and product design solutions, remaining cognisant of commercial environment of the market and the financial goals of the business. Ideal candidates will have five years actuarial experience in non-life and/or healthcare.
- Develop knowledge of product suite, technical pricing approach and pricing strategy over time
- Maintain a commercial outlook as well as a technical curiosity to identify challenges or opportunities from a pricing perspective.
- Apply analytical skills, research problems to generate a solution, present preliminary conclusions.
- Develop and maintain relationships with underwriters and other business stakeholders to support effective pricing.
- Communicate complex matters clearly to internal and external parties
- Create and maintain accurate documentation and help develop training materials for tools and processes.
The role could be based from our London, Farnborough or Dubai offices.