Part Qualified Actuarial Analyst - Modelling
Oliver James Associates is working with a well renowned UK life insurer who are seeking to appoint part-qualified students to join their modelling team.
You will support the Actuarial Department by developing and maintaining actuarial systems used by them. This role stands out due to the variety of work on offer, as well as the client's focus on learning and development.
- Implement new directives, with training and support, into the Actuarial systems and models.
- Identify and deliver improvements to the Actuarial Department's processes.
- Member of the IFoA, ideally progressing with exams
- Basic knowledge of insurance products and markets
- Preferably have exposure to actuarial modelling change projects/developing actuarial software
- Awareness of software development principles and Technical Actuarial Standards
To discuss and review the full job spec please get in touch - email@example.com | 02038619126
Apply for Part Qualified Actuarial Analyst - Modelling
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly