Part Qualified Reporting Actuary
Our client, a UK life insurer, has a requirement for a Part Qualified Actuary to join their Financial Reporting Team.
- Support the development and implementation of IFRS17,
- Support the development of new reporting metrics,
- Participate in other ad hoc requests.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- The ideal candidate will be a part qualified actuary making good progress through the actuarial exams,
- Strong technical Actuarial knowledge and background,
- Have a background in Financial Reporting within life insurance.
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Ben Rogers at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.