Lloyd's Syndicate Mixed Opportunity
Fairbank Partners are currently working with a Lloyd’s Syndicate insurer to source a Part-Qualified Actuary to join their actuarial team. This role offers the opportunity to gain exposure to the Lloyd’s market and gain experience in reserving and capital.
- Assist with Quarterly Reserving
- Quarterly & ad-hoc reserve reviews which includes deep dive or detailed analysis
- Prepare and analysis SII Technical provisions data for International entities
- Help to develop and maintain comprehensive Premium Risk and Reserve Risk parameterisation tools
- Part Qualified Actuary with reasonable exam progress
- Experience in General Insurance Reserving
- Highly motivated individual who can communicate well
- Excellent IT skills
- Experience in Remetrica is valued
To discuss this role, or to discuss your career, please submit your CV or contact Hannah Turner at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Lloyd's Syndicate Mixed Opportunity
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly