Capital Modelling Analyst
**NEW** exciting Capital Modelling Analyst opportunity available with a well-regarded Lloyd's insurer!
Do you have circa 3 years Capital modelling experience in the London Market, making good progress in your Actuarial exams looking for a new and exciting opportunity that will challenge you daily making everyday more interesting? If yes, apply now!
- Excellent computing skills are essential and competency in use of office IT applications.
- Knowledge of Igloo is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of R desirable.
- Attention to detail and ability to solve problems using their own initiative.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to prioritise workload.
- Prior knowledge of capital modelling techniques is essential.
- Previous experience of London Market business is desirable.
- Should have at least 2/3 years general insurance experience, ideally in a capital modelling role.
- Should be making good progress with actuarial exams.
- Day to day operation of capital models for all managed Syndicates.
- Produce regulatory returns such as the LCR, RDS, and PRA Risk Information templates.
- Support Solvency II initiatives, including on-going development and maintenance of the validation process, use test activities, Internal Model documentation and the ORSA.
- Support the Capital Modelling Manager in the parameterization of capital models for all managed Syndicates.
- Support the development of the Internal Model in conjunction with external consultancies.
- Assist with model migration, where necessary.
- Assist with provision of management information and written reports.
- Maintain appropriate records for all work.
- Support the development of more junior members of the team.
- Undertake any other duties as may be reasonably required.
Apply for more information!