Longevity Risk Actuarial Analyst
Fairbank Partners are currently working with a large Life Insurer who have a requirement for a Longevity Risk Actuarial Analyst to join their Transactions Advice Team.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- Contribute to the analysis and implementation of mortality assumptions for pricing of bulk purchase annuities
- Provision of longevity updates and information to the business, including portfolio analytics, analysis of market data, and production of regular management information.
- Support the Longevity Risk team in the provision of assumptions to the business by responding to internal questions and challenges.
- The ideal candidate will be a Part to Nearly Qualified Actuary with a background in a life insurance company or consultancy
- Experience of longevity risk products including BPA, individual, longevity swaps.
- Knowledge of analysis and reporting of internal and external mortality data sets and understanding impact on mortality and mortality measures (life expectancy, annuity values, capital and reserving impact).
- Strong interpersonal skills.
To discuss this role further, or to discuss your career options, please submit your CV or contact Ben Rogers at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency