UK Head of Investment Strategy and Proposition
Our client is a major brand providing investment consulting solutions to the UK pension fund market. As part of their growth plans they have created a new position on the leadership team to focus upon Investment Strategy. This role will span across the full spectrum of their investment services (DC, DB, Fiduciary and Insurance), and focus upon developing best in class investment strategy, proposition and innovation for the practice as a whole. In addition, the role will have oversight for implementation and execution within the business thereafter.
This position will be well suited to those seeking to have real ownership over the direction and strategy for an investment proposition.
- Experienced developing investment strategy for the UK Pension Fund investment market, understanding current and future investment trends and requirements
- Strong relationship management and influencing skills.
- Experience managing a team and working in a leadership capacity
- Evidence a track record of innovation and/or proposition development
- Holds one or several of the following qualifications - CFA, MBA, actuary, postgraduate certificate or above in a maths, science or finance discipline