Actuary - Internal Model Validation
Actuary - Validation
I'm looking to recruit a Qualified Actuary to join a major life insurance business in Edinburgh on a permanent basis. Reporting into the Head of Financial Risk you will be working in the Internal Model Validation Team to plan, carry out and develop independent validation of the Group's Internal Model.
- Develop and maintain the framework within which IMV is carried out.
- Maintain and update long-term and short term plans for IMV activity
- Carry out IMV in line with various plans
- Liaise with various stakeholders in different locations
- Maintaining systems to track agreed actions
- Newly Qualified, Qualified or Senior Actuary
- Strong business understanding and knowledge of the UK Life and Pensions industry
- Experience of IMV activity
- Strong Solvency II knowledge