Interim - Part Qualified Actuary - Manual Calculations
Fairbank Partners are currently working with a leading Life insurer, based in the Midlands, for a Part Qualified Actuary to join them on an interim basis.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- Carry out routine processes that are compatible with regulated procedures.
- Work effectively with a range of teams across the business.
- Perform high quality analysis to produce accurate results
- Ensure there are appropriate management approvals to the required solution.
- Deliver an easily understood solution to the end customer.
- Carry out manual calculations that are in line with the regulated framework.
To discuss this role further, or to discuss your career options, please submit your CV or contact Grace Pereira at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.