Mixed GI Role, Pricing, Reserving & Capital
A leading international provider of insurance, professional and investment services are looking for an Actuary to join their team. The current team operates a flexible structure where members will work in various roles on multiple projects. The successful candidate will need to be comfortable working as part of the actuarial team across all the team’s main areas of work, contributing ideas and challenging others’ work and opinions as appropriate.
What you'll be doing...
- Capital Modelling
- Risk Management
- Data analysis and Management Information
- Contribute to developing the team’s systems and processes.
They'd love to meet someone who is...
- Part-qualified to recently qualified actuary.
- Strong technical ability in one or more actuarial functions (e.g. pricing, capital modelling, etc.).
- Strong analytical ability, preferably with good programming skills.
- Experience of developing good working relationships across all levels of seniority.
- Ability to work on multiple projects consecutively, managing time and resources appropriately.
- Ability to take on various roles within a project team, including leadership.
- To be comfortable with peer review (giving and receiving) and to challenge other’s work and opinions appropriately.
- Ability to present findings clearly to the team and management. To be able to demonstrate good communication skills both written and orally.
- Able to consider the wider business context and how the work and team fits into this, while having a keen eye for detail.
- Naturally interested in developments in research, technology and the actuarial profession
Apply for Mixed GI Role, Pricing, Reserving & Capital
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly