Capital Modelling – Qualified Actuary
Our client, a large UK life insurer, have a requirement for a Qualified Actuary to join their Capital Modelling team.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- Develop bespoke capital models,
- Good understanding of how different investments strategies effect the balance sheet,
- Develop new capital optimisation strategies,
- Knowledge of key metrics including IFRS and EV,
- Excellent communications skills,
- The ideal candidate will be a Qualified Actuary with a background in Life Insurance,
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Oliver England at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.