I am looking for an Actuarial Trainee with several years working experience to join our client based in the South West. You will work alongside experienced actuaries and undertake technical analysis using complex actuarial and analytical techniques in accordance with agreed guidelines and methodology.
- Checks work of a technical or complex nature, providing feedback to the originator.
- Identifies areas in processes which have a high level of risk or control failure and escalates to team manager, with suggestions for improvements.
- Assist in the completion of sections of reports and documentation, by obtaining or calculating data as required.
- Maintain the systems/processes used within the required level of governance.
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- Steady progress towards actuarial qualification ie. CT/CA stages.
- Experience of working within an actuarial team.
- Highly proficient in use of relevant computer systems.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal, written and listening.
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner with colleagues across the department and the wider business.
Apply for Actuarial Trainee
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly