My client, a successful Surrey based insurer is looking to add a Pricing Analyst to their successful and collaborative Pricing Team. The successful candidate should have previous experience and be looking to further their experience within personal lines pricing.
- Update and develop GLM pricing models.
- Provide analyses of pricing models and performance.
- Report upon findings and identify areas for improvement.
- Monitor and report upon claims performance.
- Contributing to the ongoing evolution of the business’ pricing function.
- Offering guidance to more junior team members.
- Degree or equivalent qualification in a mathematical/statistical/scientific discipline.
- Previous experience in a general insurance pricing role.
- Strong analytical mind-set and the ability to present and report on analyses.
- Knowledge of actuarial tools such as ResQ, Emblem, Radar and Classifier as well as strong Excel skills.
- Strong data processing and programming skills.
- Non-actuaries encouraged.
Salary competitive depending upon experience.