Capital Modelling Analyst
**NEW** Capital Modelling Analyst opportunity with a fantastic Lloyd's insurer has arisen!
If you have experience in Capital Modelling and you're interested in taking your career to the next level? why not apply?
Budget £45,000 - £60,000
Education and Experience
- 1 - 4 years capital modelling experience in London Market insurance or commercial insurance or reinsurance, however, strong candidates from other backgrounds will be considered.
- Experience with the Solvency II.
- 2:1 or higher degree.
- Steady progression through the actuarial exams.
- Works effectively within a team.
- Has a willingness to learn, develop and take on responsibilities within the capital modelling team.
- Is highly self-motivated with the ability to work independently.
- Good communication skills.
- Analytical thinker who demonstrates sound judgement and decision making.
- Produces consistently high standard of results with strong attention to detail.
- Takes the initiative to tackle problems and improve processes.
- Has strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise work.
- Excellent Excel, Access (or other database software) and VBA skills.
- Familiarity with a proprietary capital modelling package, e.g. Igloo, Remetrica, Risk Explorer.
- Proficiency with R is desirable.
Please apply for more information.
Apply for Capital Modelling Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly