Nearly/Newly Qualified – Annuities Reporting
Our client, a leading UK Life Insurer, has a requirement for a Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary to join their Reporting team.
Key Skills and Responsibilities
- Produce financial reports across IFRS, SII and Economic Capital for the Annuities business,
- Work closely with the capital team generating financial projection,
- Continuously review methodology and assumptions and look for ways of process improvement,
- The ideal candidate will be a Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary with a background in Life Insurance,
- Experience of SII and IFRS reporting,
- Understanding of annuities would be advantageous,
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Oliver England at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Nearly/Newly Qualified – Annuities Reporting
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly