A highly successful and growing Surrey based insurer is looking to expand their Pricing Team. Flexible working is of great importance within the company, and as such some home working is encouraged. There is a flat structure in place with a clear line to management, resulting in a highly collaborative environment.
- The building, maintenance and development of GLM models.
- Analysis of pricing performance and trends, presenting results to senior management and stakeholders.
- Making commercially sound recommendations to improve profitability and pricing for the business.
- Aiding in the delivery of the pricing strategy for the business.
- Provide analysis on competitor pricing and performance.
- Previous experience in pricing.
- Good knowledge of statistical modelling software such as Radar, Emblem, R or similar.
- Strong communication skills – able to clearly explain and present complex information to those who may not have specific industry knowledge.
- An analytical mind-set coupled with the ability to think outside of the box and challenge existing practices in order to drive improvement.