Head of Model Validation
My client uses an internal model in its risk management and calculation of capital requirements. This role is primarily to co-ordinate, perform and report on the validation of the internal model to the Chief Actuary and Chief Risk Officer.
- To develop and maintain a rolling program of validation covering all aspects of the internal model.
- Provide 2nd line review and support for responses to PRA regarding the internal model.
- To provide 2nd line review and recommendations for improvements to economic capital modelling
- Contribute to the risk modelling with respect to ORSA and advise on the key conclusions and recommendations.
- Advise the Chief Actuary with regard to ALM risks that have a material impact on the groups ability to meet policyholder liabilities.
- To support the Chief Actuary in delivering the requirements of the SIMF 20 role.
- To work closely with the Head of Actuarial Assurance in delivering oversight of key actuarial processes and results.