GI Qualified Actuary
Fairbank Partners are working on behalf of one of the leading insurers to recruit a Qualified Actuary to join their Capital team. This role provides the opportunity to have direct exposure and contact with the Chief Actuary, gaining insight into the role of senior management and stakeholders.
- Assist the Chief Actuary directly with actuarial services
- Contribute to pricing and reserving processes as part of the senior Actuarial Team
- Management responsibility for one direct report
- Assist in the review of key insurance and economic assumptions for all actuarial tasks
- Qualified Actuary with relevant Non-Life insurance experience
- Minimum of 5 years of capital modelling
- Good knowledge of capital modelling tools and platforms
- Knowledge and experience of programming languages
To discuss this role, or your career preferences, please submit your CV or contact Hannah Turner at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for GI Qualified Actuary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly