Technical Pricing Manager - Surrey
Goodman Masson are currently working with one of the UK's leading insurance brands who are looking for a Pricing Manager from an Actuarial or General Insurance background to lead their Technical Pricing team.
A major part of the role will be the development of the company's technical pricing capabilities. Thus you will need to have experience working in using statistical techniques for insurance risk analysis and demand pricing. You will be leading a team of 5 analysts concentrating on Household Insurance.
- Influence the strategic direction of the pricing team
- Interpreting results to deliver intelligent pricing solutions
- Working with Senior Management to set pricing rates
- Presenting to Senior Stakeholders across the business with forecasts and results
- Development of junior members of the team
The ideal candidate would be a nearly/newly qualified Actuary however the role is not only open to actuaries and those with significant GI Pricing experience will also be considered.
If you'd like to find out more please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 324 0568
Or if you'd like to apply, click the link and follow the instructions!