6 days left
- Full Time
I’m currently recruiting on behalf of a leading London based insurer, seeking to add an experienced Pricing Analyst to their expanding personal lines motor team.
- Data preparation, analysis and manipulation.
- Identification of trends and analysis of performance.
- Reporting on findings in order to contribute to the effective delivery of pricing across the business.
- Building, maintaining and developing GLM models.
- Supporting the business through aiding in the implementation of new pricing techniques.
- Strong team player.
- Educated to degree level in a mathematical or statistical discipline.
- Ability to communicate clearly, presenting complex information to colleagues, managers and stakeholders.
- Highly numerate.
- 2+ years’ experience in a pricing role
- Experience using Emblem, Radar, R or other similar statistical modelling programs.
The salary for this position is flexible depending on experience and a generous benefits package is also on offer.
Apply for Pricing Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly