6 days left
- Full Time
Our client, an International Life Insurer, has a requirement for a Newly Qualified Actuary to join a newly formed IFRS17 implementation team.
Key Skills and Experience:
- You will play an integral in the initial implementation of IFRS17,
- Regular communication with senior managers across the group to ensure their teams are adapting to the regulatory changes,
- Support the reporting, modelling and risk teams on an ad hoc basis,
- The ideal candidate will be a Newly Qualified Actuary with a background in Life Insurance,
- IFRS17 experience would be advantageous but a strong background across Reporting, SII and Economic Capital is desirable,
- Strong communication skills,
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Oliver England at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for IFRS17 Actuary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly