Actuarial Pricing Analyst - Italian language skills preferred
**NEW** A fantastic new Pricing Analyst opportunity that I am working on exclusively with a well known International Insurer has arisen!
Open to people from a grad level to 2 years of General insurance experience, Italian Language skill is beneficial.
Budget circa £40,000
- Highly numerate. Proactive, flexible and adaptable
- Degree educated in a relevant discipline or equivalent
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Attention to detail and ability to self check work
- Ability to work under pressure and to work collaboratively with others in the team
- Self motivated and keen to take on increasing responsibility over time
- High level user of Excel – Knowledge of VBA / SQL advantageous
- Relevant previous work experience
- Actuarial pricing experience would be beneficial
- Experience in Professional lines pricing would be preferable but not essential
The role of the pricing analyst will be to support and challenge the pricing managers. This role will be exposed to all areas of pricing and be expected to pick up new tasks quickly. The Analyst will be encouraged to work closely with all the pricing managers in order to remain in touch with everything going on.
Essential Job Functions
- Work closely with the underwriters to develop and maintain existing pricing models
- Assist the underwriters with scheme and individual risk pricing
- Monitor and analyse the portfolio to help the underwriters maximise profitability
- Assist with the selection of loss ratio for the business planning process
- Assist with the calibration of premium risk parameters
- Demonstrate appropriate, consistent and complete consideration of our customers and potential customers’ interests, throughout our business, on a continuous basis.
In addition to the above points the analyst shall ensure that appropriate documentation is kept up to date and that Actuarial are met. It is expected that the analyst will take responsibility for their studying and make good progress through the exams. The analyst should make use of the experience around them to learn about the industry and different pricing techniques and challenge the team to continually improve. Other duties may be assigned.
If you think this could be exactly what you're looking for, why not apply?
Apply for Actuarial Pricing Analyst - Italian language skills preferred
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly