Internal Model Validation – Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary
6 days left
- Full Time
Our client, a UK Life Insurer, has a requirement for a Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary to join their Internal Model Validation team.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- Assist development & validation of internal model methodology
- Undertake stress tests, scenario analysis and projections,
- Support the production of ORSA and Risk reports,
- The ideal candidate will be a Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary with a background in Life Insurance,
- Good understanding of SII,
- Internal Model validation experience would be advantageous,
- Strong communication skills,
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Oliver England at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Internal Model Validation – Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly