Investment Reporting Actuary - FTSE 100 Insurer
A leading Life Insurer is looking for an ambitious Investment Reporting Actuary to join its most profitable division of the business, in Central London.
This role plays a pivotal role in helping the executive team make fundamental decisions on their investment strategy. You will have the interpersonal skills to have animated conversations and the commercial insight to form an opinion.
- This high-profile team assesses how well the assets match to liabilities, looking at a portfolio of over £50bn assets.
- Under 50% of work is BAU reporting and the rest is ad-hoc, supporting the MD, FD, Investment team, Group Finance team and Chief Actuary.
The individual they look for:
- Is an astute Nearly / Recently Qualified Actuary or CFA, with high ambition (progression opportunities on the mid to long-term), outstanding communication skills and confidence.
- Has general Assets knowledge and good Modelling skills (Excel and software projecting cash flows).
- Ideally has background in a Finance team; Matching Adjustment knowledge is an advantage.
- The unique chance of gaining exposure to the asset portfolio and investment plan of the most successful Insurer in the UK, including a full suite of asset classes - gilts, corporate bonds, direct investments, interest/inflation hedging; equity release, commercial loans, foreign exchange (20 different currencies) and credit ratings.
- Increasingly growing team with vast career opportunities.
Please apply online now for immediate consideration.