Lead Actuarial Data Scientist
- Full Time
Fairbank Partners are currently working with a niche motor insurer in Greater London to source a Lead Actuarial Data Scientist to act as an intermediary between the data and business.
This is a new role within the business that will lead on driving a more analytical and scientific approach in risk selection and pricing.
- Working with data at a granular level to identify data issues
- Communicating with wider business on these issues and advising on solutions
- Play a leading role in change management regarding data use in the business
- Working with senior stakeholders
- Actuarial or underwriting background, with experience in Pricing/Reporting
- Experience working with hands on data
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Role would suit a stopped studying actuary or candidates looking for a business facing role
To discuss this role, or to discuss your career, please submit your CV or contact Hannah Turner at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Lead Actuarial Data Scientist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly