DC INVESTMENT CONSULTANT
- Full Time
A fantastic opportunity for a qualified (or part qualified) Actuary/ CFA Charterholder who wishes to take the next leap in their career. Suitable candidates must have DC experience (either pensions or investment) in order to be considered for this role.
In this role your responsibilities will include:
- Running and interpreting DC Investment strategy modelling.
- Identifying suitable investment strategies based on the modelling output.
- Review analysis of membership to identify appropriate investment strategies.
- Identifying suitable investment structures to implement strategies, taking into account individual client’s circumstances and preferences.
- Conducting investment manager research and formulating views on investment managers’ capabilities.
- Conducting investment manager selection and DC providers’ exercises, leading clients to reach decisions on managers and or providers.
- Assessing investment management agreements and insurance policies including negotiating terms with providers.
- Agreeing the basis of and overseeing transfers of assets between investment managers and providers.
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of market practice, legislation and DC governance requirements
- Undertaking performance and risk assessment of portfolios.
- Good excel and project management skills.
Qualifications and experience:
- Qualified or making good progress towards FIA, FFA or CFA.
Please click on the "Aplply now" and submit your CV to be considered for this role. Alternatively, for a confidential initial discussion, please contact:
- Parvinder Matharu
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: 01689 862937
Apply for DC INVESTMENT CONSULTANT
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly