Underwriting Performance Analyst
A highly successful London based insurer is seeking an experienced Underwriting Analyst to join their team to provide in depth analytical support to the function. This key position would suit a candidate with previous underwriting experience or a candidate from a pricing background looking to move into an underwriting role.
- Provide technical/analytical support to the underwriting function and contribute towards achieving performance targets.
- Identify any opportunities for product development.
- Evaluate cover levels, benefits and excesses – making recommendations for improvement where appropriate and working with the underwriting development team to ensure effective delivery of change.
- Support new technical and margin pricing recommendations and ensure that these comply with underwriting rules.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant policies and regulations and that the appropriate underwriting controls are in plac e.
- Managing portfolio risk exposure and recommending/monitoring of key risk thresholds.
- A highly analytical mind-set.
- Educated to degree level.
- Experience in Underwriting or within the general insurance market.
Salary up to £57,000 depending on experience, plus bonus and benefits.