GI Capital and Risk Actuary
Fairbank Partners are working a leading insurer to source a Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary to join the Capital Risk team. The role will work across a variety of responsibilities at Group level as part of a centre of excellence.
- Provide an independent second line challenge in a Risk framework
- Present results to senior management
- Participate in supplementing the ORSA document
- Use stress and scenario testing to validate inputs and outputs from the internal model
- Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary with experience in GI
- Capital or Reserving or Risk experience is essential
- Strong knowledge of ResQ
To discuss this role, or to discuss your career, please submit your CV or contact Hannah Turner at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.