Senior Investment Analyst
Fantastic opportunity for either an FIA or CFA student who is part to newly qualified to join my client's Investment Consulting practice in either the Greater London area or Merseyside.
The firm boasts a prestigious name in the consultancy market and provides investment consultancy services to UK pension schemes and to other clients such as charities and insurers.
Although no day here is ever the same, typical work will include:
- Liability projections and analysing valuation results and cashflow projections
- ALM and investment strategy with the Scheme Actuary and client
- Drafting investment advice and preparation of investment performance reports
- Investment manager research
- Trustee training, investment training to team members, checking work of junior colleagues
- Client management and attending client meetings
- 2 to 6 years' relevant DB investment experience
- Strong technical skills
- Ideally nearly/newly qualified (could be FIA or CFA) but will consider those who have completed CTs, CAs
Managing Consultant | Pensions Actuarial & Investment Solutions
Helen.Kinloch@ojassociates.com | 02038619173