Reserving Part Qualified
Fairbank Partners are currently working with a leading insurer to locate a Part-Qualified Actuary to join their Reserving team. This is a great opportunity to increase exposure to reserving and to provide the next steps to maximise your career potential.
- Provide actuarial analysis to support the assessment of claims reserves
- Develop tools to support business planning
- Support the Head of Department in ensuring key controls are exercised to mitigate risks
- Produce timely and accurate actuarial management information
- Part-Qualified Actuary with experience in general insurance work
- Good knowledge of IT skills including experience using SAS
- Ability to work under pressure with strong attention to detail
- Able to note the significance of technical issues
To discuss this role, or to discuss your career, please submit your CV or contact Hannah Turner at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.