I have been instructed on a Pricing Manager opportunity with a large and well established insurer located on the south coast. This role would suit an experienced Pricing Analyst looking to step up to a Pricing Manager position, or an established Pricing Manager looking for a new challenge or relocation. Your focus will be on the home and motor personal lines.
- The production, development and maintenance of effective statistical pricing models.
- Leading a team of Analysts to deliver intelligent pricing solutions to the business.
- Reporting on underwriting performance.
- Analysing and reporting upon pricing and claims performance to senior managers and stakeholders.
- Guiding data preparation.
- Strong background in a pricing role. Knowledge of data science techniques would be beneficial.
- Knowledge of specialist software such as Emblem, RADAR and SAS.
- An understanding of pricing and underwriting principles on in a large business setting.
- A degree in a mathematical of scientific discipline.
- The ability to confidently and effectively make commercially sound decisions.
- Experience of leading, managing, developing and motivating a team – or the correct mind-set and attitude to do so.
This role offers a salary of up to £70,000 depending on experience along with bonus and other benefits.