Qualified Reporting Actuary
Our client, a leading UK life insurer has a requirement for a Qualified Actuary to join their Reporting team.
Key skills and Responsibilities:
- Work on the production of reports using a range of metrics including SII, IFRS and MCEV,
- Continuous development of methodologies and assumptions,
- Act as a point of contact to the wider finance team,
- The ideal candidate will be a Qualified Actuary,
- Excellent reporting skills,
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Oliver England at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.