Capital Analyst - South of England
Our client, a leading UK general insurer, is searching for a part-qualified Capital Actuary to join their South of England office, working to maintain and upgrade the Capital model within a close-knit team.
- Assisting in the production of internal and regulatory solvency capital requirement calculations.
- Development of the Capital model
- Producing Solvency II Capital requirement calculations (standard formula)
- Supporting stress and scenario testing, validation and documentation
- Part or nearly qualified Actuary with previous Capital experience
- Good and ongoing progress through the Actuarial exams
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Georgia Bustin at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.