Newly Qualified – Reporting Actuary
Our client, a leading UK Life Insurer, has a requirement for a Newly Qualified Actuary to join their reporting team.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- Produce financial reports for the non-profit annuity business across EEV, SII and IFRS,
- Production of monthly MI,
- Communicate results to the wider business,
- The ideal candidate will be a Newly Qualified Actuary with a background in Life Insurance,
- Reporting skills across EV, SII and IFRS,
- An understanding of annuities would be advantageous,
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Oliver England at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.