We are looking for an actuarial student who has made good progress in their exams and completed the CT series. The successful candidate will have previous experience, in a consultancy or life office environment, of most of the following:
- Solvency II regulations and reporting
- Solvency and Financial Condition Reports
- Product development.
- Actuarial systems development.
Additionally the candidate should be able to
- Work within a team environment.
- Communicate technical ideas to non-technical staff.
- Learn quickly and absorb new ideas.
- Contribute to the development of the team technically and commercially.
You will assist in all aspects of the actuarial and consultancy advice provided by the Life Insurance Team. You will be required to:
- Carry out data validation, including the development, documentation and maintenance of any necessary systems.
- Carry out insurance experience analysis, including the development, documentation and maintenance of any necessary systems.
- Carry out calculation of technical provisions and SCR.
- Carry out financial projections.
- Profit test new products.
- Draft reports on the above analyses.
- Carry out one-off projects and research from time to time.
Please refer to our website for further details on how to apply.