Actuarial Pricing Consultant P&C
Consultant: Ben Ballard
Switchboard: 01256 844 088
An actuarial consultant position for an experienced candidate wishing to combine applied project work with research and development of advanced risk assessment and risk modelling methods for the insurance and reinsurance sector.
This position will offer you an excellent opportunity to further develop and apply actuarial and pricing knowledge in a dynamic environment. You will be in close contact with global players in the insurance and reinsurance sector and collaborate closely with their P&C pricing community as well as with the business' IT engineers.
This function is located in Zurich and requires some travelling, mainly in Europe.
- University degree in a quantitative field such as Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Physics or Computational Science
- 3-5 years of work experience in a similar role, ideally gained in the insurance/reinsurance industry with business focus on P&C
- Strong analytical skills and you enjoy to analyse complex problem statements
- Practical experience with analytical tools, database systems and the development of models is a must
- Programming experience in a modern language is expected
- Knowledge of German is an asset