Conduct Risk Monitoring Consultant
A global Insurer is looking for a new risk monitoring consultant professional to join their Conduct risk monitoring team. In this role you will contribute the group wide plan to monitor, and tackle conduct risk. Planning and delivering a programme to measure the businesses exposure you will maintain strong relationships with heads of division and other senior stakeholders, supporting the conduct Risk Director in developing proactive compliance strategies along the way.
- Be Ofqual Level 3 qualified but a diploma, actuarial, mathematical or risk qualification is preferred.
- Have advanced knowledge and understanding of the FCA handbook rules and principals as well as understand how they impact the business.
- Be able to lead interviews and conduct debriefs with senior management
- Be able to plan and organise monitoring reviews
- Have the confidence to make regulatory judgements