Qualified Actuary - Capital Optimisation
Our client, a FTSE 100 Life Insurer, has a requirement for a Qualified Actuary to join their Capital Optimisation team.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- Manage the Groups Capital and develop new efficient uses of that Capital,
- Undertake balance sheet optimisation,
- Monitor the risks associated with the company’s Capital position,
- The ideal candidate will be a Qualified Actuary with a background in Life Insurance,
- Reinsurance transactions experience would be advantageous,
- Strong communication skills with the ability to influence,
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Oliver England at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.