Risk Pricing Manager GI
Fairbank Partners are currently working with a large Personal lines insurer who is looking for a Pricing Actuary to join their Risk Pricing Team.
The purpose of the role is to deliver statistical analyses of the claims experience, and develop the rating structure to optimise profits for the Motor and Home books.
- Delivery of financial metrics through review of rating structures and portfolios
- Research and Development on the modelling structure system
- Represent the pricing team throughout the business
- Have influential input in strategic priorities for the function
- Direct management of one report
The ideal candidate would be a nearly/newly qualified Actuary, and will have a proven track record working in GI Pricing. Leadership experience not essential.
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Dario Ferrari at Fairbank Partners on 02038692000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.