Life Actuarial Consultant - Cologne
As a Life Actuarial Consultant, you will be responsible for supporting clients with technical actuarial projects. This could be analytics, software implementation or process improvement. Joining as an actuarial risk analyst, you will have the opportunity to lead projects also in the future.
- Involvement and support for multiple clients simultaneously, providing technical and strategic know-how on actuarial topics.
- Technical support in actuarial functions, such as Financial Modelling, Pricing, Reporting, Solvency II, IFRS 17, Risk Management, and M&A procedures.
- Further develop the technical know-how of the company, by keeping up-to-date with new trends and completing independent research topics.
- Travel up to 20%.
- Completed university education in a mathematical/scientific subject, as well as an actuarial qualification, either in process or fully completed.
- Experience with a consultancy or insurance firm, as a Life Actuary and exposure in a project environment
- Excellent communication skills - fluent German and high-level English.
- Passion for continuous growth and development, as well as new market trends such as big data, machine learning, insuretech and analytics.