IFRS Reporting Actuary
Fairbank Partners are currently working on behalf of a large insurer to find a Qualified Actuary to join the IFRS Reporting team.
- Understand and communicate the behaviour of asset and liability portfolios in Solvency II and IFRS bases
- Support in developing, implementing and maintaining appropriate reporting controls for the production of reliable results and analysis
- Assist in team management
- Identify and propose efficiencies to be gained within existing reporting processes and systems
- Qualified Life Actuary
- Experience in IFRS/SII annuities reporting
- Understanding of asset and liability modelling
- Excellent communication skills
- Aspirations for team management and mentoring
- Experience in reviewing processes and seeking improvements
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Hannah Turner at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.