Qualified With Profits Reporting Actuary
Our client, a leading UK Life Insurer, have a requirement for a Qualified Actuary to join their With Profits reporting team.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- Production of With Profits reports relating to Solvency II, EC and IFRS 17,
- Play a key role in communication all results to a range of stakeholders,
- The ideal candidate will be a Qualified Actuary with a background in Life Insurance,
- Strong background in reporting across SII, EC and IFRS,
- Good understanding of With Profits,
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Oliver England at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.