Actuarial Reporting Manager
Fairbank Partners are working on behalf of a large insurer to resource a Qualified Actuary to join the Actuarial Reporting team as a Manager at Group Level in the North of England.
- Review and challenge business unit financial results and disclosures to ensure understanding of the Group result
- Liaise closely with business units to ensure timely / quality submissions (incl. Magnitude and SSK packages, commentary and analysis)
- Provide first point of contact between business unit finance teams and the actuarial reporting team
- Work closely with the external auditors to ensure they can sign off Group’s results
- IAS19 knowledge an advantage
- Strong reporting systems and Excel skills
- Good project management skills
- Strong communication
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Hannah Turner at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.