Capital and Reserving Analyst
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Part-qualified actuary with GI experience to join a fantastic company based in London.
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE/ ABILITY
- Must be a Part-Qualified Actuary.
- Knowledge of ResQ(reserving)and capital modelling platforms would be an advantage
- Non life experience preferably in London or Lloyd’s market.
- Team Player with good communication and presentation skills.
- Strong planning and organisation skills.
- Ability to work with a variety of disciplines outside of the department.
- Good knowledge of Excel, Word and Access.
The key functions are:
- Risk Management/Capital Assessment/SII Development
- Maintenance, analysis and documentation of the Standard Formula capital models.
- Capital analysis for M&A opportunities.
- Input to the Group BSCR capital Model.
- Key participator in the SII activities for the Group.
- Claims Reserving for company portfolios and providing the required reports (including bad debt analyses, expense and cash flow projections).
- SII TP analysis for Groupowned companies.
- Exposure analyses where appropriate.
- Projections as required for cash flow, revenue and balance sheet.
- Actuarial support as required for any litigation.
- Reserving and pricing due diligence for the many and varied potential acquisitions.
So if you are looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to work in a varied GI role then please contact Natalie directly on 0203 640 2875 or email firstname.lastname@example.org