Nearly/Newly Qualified Economic Capital Actuary
Our client, a leading Life Insurer, has a requirement for a Nearly/newly Qualified Actuary to join their Economic Capital team.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- Support and maintain the company’s Capital and SII position,
- Produce reports for the regulator and senior leadership team,
- Continuous work on developing the companies risk management frameworks,
- The ideal candidate will be a Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary with a background in Life insurance,
- Strong skills across Capital and SII,
- Excellent communication skills,
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Oliver England at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.