Longevity – Qualified Actuary
Our client, a specialist Life Insurer, has a requirement for a Qualified Actuary to join their Longevity team.
- Undertake basis and methodology development,
- Assist in the design and development of new longevity systems,
- Respond to data requests from the Bulk Annuity Pricing team,
- Generate mortality assumptions data,
Key Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate will be a Qualified Actuary with a background in Life Insurance,
- Longevity Risk or Research experience is essential,
- Strong understanding of mortality and other demographic risks,
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Oliver England at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.