Pensions Consulting to Investment Advisory
Fantastic opportunity for either a nearly/newly qualified pensions actuary or investment consultant to join my client's West Midlands Investment Consulting practice.
The firm boasts a prestigious name in the consultancy market and provides investment consultancy services to UK pension schemes and to other clients such as charities and insurers.
Although no day here is ever the same, typical work will include:
- Liability projections and analysing valuation results and cashflow projections.
- Drafting investment advice and preparation of investment performance reports
- Investment manager research.
- Client management and attending client meetings.
- 3 to 5 years' relevant experience
- DB pensions experience (either in a Trustee consulting role or investment consulting)
- Strong technical skills
- Ideally nearly/newly qualified (could be FIA or CFA) but will consider those who have completed CTs, CAs
Managing Consultant | Pensions Actuarial & Investment Solutions
Helen.Kinloch@ojassociates.com | 02038619173