A personal lines insurer is currently looking add to their Pricing team:
- Support the Senior Pricing Analysts in delivering key financial metrics within the financial forecast for profit and income.
- Actively research implement and demonstrate improvements to the claims modelling
- To create project plans and communicate results to peers, senior management and external parties as appropriate.
- To monitor underwriting performance at granular level.
- Manage key internal and external stakeholder relationships.
- To identify areas of continuous improvement and assist to develop and embed them into the team.
- Experience of working in a Personal Lines underwriting or actuarial pricing function.
- 2:1 or higher degree or equivalent qualification financial discipline e.g. mathematics, statistics or scientific.
- Highly computer literate for common data analysis including Excel, data processing and modelling software.
- Experience with using industry standard actuarial pricing tools e.g. Emblem, Radar and Classifier.
- Experience of having used SAS or an equivalent database.