Reporting Qualified Actuary
Our client a large, UK Life insurer, has a requirement for a Qualified Actuary to join their Reporting team.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- Continuous monitoring of the groups Solvency position,
- Produce methodology and assumption papers,
- Assist in the ORSA development,
- The ideal candidate will be a Qualified Actuary with a background in Life Insurance,
- Experience across Economic capital and ICA is essential,
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Oliver England at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.