Fairbank Partners are working with a leading general insurer in their search for a qualified Actuary (or nearly qualified with significant experience) to join their Capital team.
- Advising the model development team through the production of prototypes for potential implementation
- Advising internal stakeholders throughout the business on matters relating to Capital through the interpretation of model outputs and results
- Working closely with the larger Actuarial team through regulatory submissions and relevant reports
- Managing internal business relations with Actuarial and non-Actuarial teams to promote the continued development of the wider business' understanding of capital
- Qualified Actuary, or nearly qualified with significant experience
- GI background and Capital experience essential
- Experience of Pricing or Reserving preferred, to express broader commercial understanding
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Georgia Bustin at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.